As lifting and marine equipment is our business, we pride ourselves with the knowledge that we have official supply agreements with many of the industries leading equipment manufacturers.
Our close relations with suppliers who are renowned for such high degrees of quality and reliability sends out a clear signal to our clients and benchmarks our dedication in providing their projects with the very best in lifting and marine products.
Does having a direct supply chain to the right product complete Rigmarines commitment to our customers?
No. Our customers need the assurance that the product is readily available in the field 7 days a week 24hrs a day. In a logistically challenged location such as the Caspian, suppliers must commit to high and well maintained stock levels which ensure projects are serviced with minimal downtime and cost overrun. At any one time Rigmarine have over 2 million dollars of stock on the shelf within the Caspian region.
To quantify just how much this value amounts to it includes:
- Over 250 tonne of wire rope
- Over 8000 shackles ranging from 1.5 - 200t
- Over 100 tonne of chain and 5000 fittings
- Over 5000 web and round slings
- Over 30 kilometers of mooring ropes
- Over 400 chain block and pullifts
Below, we have provided links to our supplier product catalogues
Wire Rope Products
- RIGMARINE Wire rope products
- Verope specialist wire ropes
- BW Crane Rope
- TITAN High performance Wire Ropes
Lifting and Rigging Products
- Crosby Rigging equipment
- Globesafe lifting equipment
- Riley Lifting clamps
- Harris Walton
- Yoke Chain Systems
- BVA Hydraulic Pumps
- BVA Hydraulic Cylinders
You can also find out more information about our products using the links below